OOC Women's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards.

3 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards. Empty PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards.

Post by amybutz Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:57 pm

This message board is for the women of Old Orchard Church, a place where they can connect and communicate with each other anytime, anyplace.

Our hope is that this website will help foster a greater sense of community among the women of Old Orchard, where we can all feel comfortable and safe talking and sharing with each other. Therefore, we do ask that these boards be confined to a) women, b) who are over 17 years of age c) who regularly attend Old Orchard Church.

Just some comments about message boards in general:

1. You must register to be able to view these boards and post to them.

2. If you have any questions about how the message boards work, go to the FAQ page - you can find the link on the left side of the board's toolbar.

3. These boards will be most successful, useful and enjoyable if they are frequently used. Don't be shy - start new topics and reply to other people's topics!

4. I don't think I have to set up rules and guidelines for conduct, as I am sure we will all naturally communicate in a way befitting daughters of the King. queen

5. That being said, I have seen many misunderstandings and hurt feelings cause by discussions on message boards. Think before you write, and try to give other people the benefit of the doubt. If anyone is posting anything unkind or inappropriate, please let me know immediately.

6. Have fun! albino

If you have any technical problems or you don't know the ins and outs of posting to a message board (and you don't have a young person to show you how) - just send me an email and I will do what I can to help you out! amymariebutz AT gmail DOT com
amybutz
amybutz

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards. Empty Re: PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards.

Post by amybutz Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:10 am

Someone suggested another rule - and I think it is a good one.

Please do not use the emails or personal messaging of people on these boards to send jokes, chain letters, forwards, pictures, announcements, offers, etc. If you have something like that you wish to share, just post it publicly to the board.

Thanks! Very Happy
amybutz
amybutz

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards. Empty Re: PLEASE READ FIRST - info about these boards.

Post by LLowe Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:44 pm

thanks for getting this all set up!

LLowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna K. Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes, thanks for setting this up Amy!

Donna K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum